Garland Grooming Services
Pamper Your Pet with a Spa Day
Help your pet look as good as they feel with grooming services at Animal Hospital of Garland! Your pet deserves to feel pampered, so treat them to a spa day with us. We believe that happy, healthy pets are those that are taken care of inside and out. Our on-site grooming services are delivered with the same level of individualized care and attention to detail as our medical services. Your pet will walk out of Animal Hospital of Garland with a new spring in their step!
Bathing & Grooming
Whether you’re just looking for a good wash or if your pet needs a haircut, our expert Garland groomers are ready to help.
Baths at Animal Hospital of Garland include:
- Nail trimming
- Ear cleaning
- Paw pads and sanitary trimming
Our full-service baths ensure that your pet walks out of our clinic squeaky clean. If you’re interested in a haircut in addition to a bath, our grooming team is happy to accommodate.
Other grooming services available include:
If you are looking for other grooming services, just ask! Our team at Animal Hospital of Garland will do our best to make sure that all of your pet’s hygiene needs are being met. We want your pet feeling and looking their best.
Benefits of Regular Grooming
You already take excellent care of your pet’s health by bringing them in to regularly see their vet – take the next step and make sure that you’re caring for your pet’s outside appearance as well. Regular grooming can have health benefits in addition to the aesthetic benefits.
Benefits of grooming include:
- Reduced chance of ear infections – Getting rid of the buildup in your pet’s ears can help your pet avoid painful ear infections
- Early detection of skin conditions – Our groomer can help identify sensitivities or skin allergies as well as detect unusual bumps or lumps that may otherwise be missed
- Better smelling pets – Nobody likes a stinky pet! Keeping their coat clean will greatly reduce unpleasant smells
- Preventing flea and tick infestations – Keeping your pet’s fur washed, brushed, and trimmed will help prevent them from picking up annoying parasites like fleas and ticks
- Less shedding – Regular brushing and washing will keep your pet’s coat healthy and limit the amount of shedding they do at home
Serving the Community Since 1978
Individualized Attention for Every Pet
Friendly & Welcoming Atmosphere
First-Class Veterinary Care